Easy use drive logbook with GPS & OBD2 support
Driving Diary for daily use and fuel ecology mode shows you how much you car is spending fuel. Ajokki help save you money and keeps you trips in order.
Ajokki is easy to use just press Start before start drive and when drive is ending press Stop or with OBD2 use automatic trip start and stop feature.
Ajokki is using GPS or OBD2 EML327 (v1.5) Bluetooth module for measuring distance and speed. OBD2 (V1.5) module is not required if you like just keep track you drives.
Basic features can be used with out OBD2 also. See feature list at bellow.
Features with GPS and OBD2
- Work and private drive modes
- Map theme
- HUD mode (Mirrored display for car widows reflector use)
- Measuring Trip distance with GPS or OBD2
- Measures time and distance during phone calls
- Trip distance in either metric or imperial units
- Travel time
- Travel expenses. Has four different preset tariffs which can be adjusted
- Speed display while driving
- Average travel speed
- Possibility to finetune the travel distance calculation settings in PRO version
- Send travel history to e-mail, Facebook, SMS, etc..
- Name trips in history view (last 100 trip)
- GPS distance calibrate if needed
- Export data to .xls file
Feature with OBD (need you have EML327 Bluetooth OBD)
- Ajokki supports EML372 Bluetooth OBD-II for reading
data directly from ECU
- ECO driving light Green, Yellow, Red (Req MAF from car)
- Show fuel use L/100km (Req MAF from car)
- Fuel economy warning sound (Req MAF from car)
- Engine RPM and Coolant Temp
- OBD Measure calibrate possible if needed
- Remember last selected Bluetooth device
- User can modify what information is showed in front screen (ECO, L/100km, Temp,RPM)